Thursday, June 29, 2006

*moving*

We are officially on the move! I am so excited about our new townhouse in Jupiter. Not only is it totally cute with lots of space, but it's down the street and around the corner from my best friend!!!!! Could it get any better??? So, as we prepare for our move to Jupiter, FL... we are in box city! I have taken on the chore of packing all of the odds and ends around the house - not a fun job! I am almost done and once we close on Monday, we can start moving these boxes over to the new place! We won't officially be moved in until the middle of July though.



















One of the things I am most excited about is the fact that I will have my very own scrapspace! No longer will I be sharing my scrapspace with the guest room/office... I will have a room all to my own!!! (well, at least until a few kiddos come along)... but for now... it's all my own!!! That is the first room I plan on decorating. I've had fun looking at paint chips, and organization, etc. I love this Behr Website because allows you to play with different color combinations and it shows you them on the walls, etc. Right now I am thinking a periwinkle blueish/purpleish color for the walls - not too dark though, with white trim. It will be a change for me, but I think it will work! I also am thinking about these yummy crown-molding ledges from Pottery Barn in white! I think they would look cute in there!

So anyway, I'm off for more packing!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!! And your own scrap room...lucky girl! I love the color periwinkle!

Ramona said...

Soooo exciting, Kristi!!!!! Enjoy that new room of yours. Have fun decorating your new home! :) Mo

Julia Sandvoss said...

Oh I would love to be moving to that area too! Can I join you?LOL And I have a periwinkle blue in my scrapbook room and I love love it!!!!!!