Monday, December 10, 2007

Busy Busy...

Now that I have neglected this blog for almost a month... I thought I owed a post/explanation to my like 2 readers...

I have been busy with my photography - which has been awesome. I am truly loving the experience I am getting photographing families, children, babies, and couples... I think I finally know what I want to be when I grow up...

I am also greatly enjoying my new 40 D! This is seriously one awesome camera. I love having the freedom to play and experiment and learn with this bad boy!

I've been posting my work on my photography blog, but I'll post some of my latest favorites here too...







































Paige is doing well too.... she is getting big - almost 6 months old! I cannot believe my little snuggle bunny is growing up - I just want her to stay my little baby forever!

Other than photography and Paige, I've been working and getting ready for the Holidays. I am anxiously awaiting my 2-week Winter Break!!! :)

That's my life in a nutshell right now... and I am loving every bit of the craziness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your pics our great, I keep hearing about this 40D is it that great, sounds like it.