Sunday, February 17, 2008

Catching up...

So I know that I have greatly been neglecting this blog, so here is my attempt at catching up...

Paige turns 8 months old tomorrow! She is becoming quite the big girl. She eats in her high chair now... she has 2 teeth... she gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth (crawling here we come)... she weighs about 18 lbs.... she blows raspberries all the time and LOVES it.... she absolutely loves her kitty cats, especially Charlie...

She is just amazing!

Here are some recent pictures of Miss Paigey-Waigey...


With her new taggy blanket that I made for her:
Photobucket

My Blue-Eyed Girl:
















Swimming last weekend in the pool:

Photobucket

With her buddy Caden:

Photobucket


What else is new... well other than hanging with Paige, I have been working on my photography. Kristi Mangan Photography just finished our first photo contest - you can check it out and see the winners at www.kmanganphoto.typepad.com . I am getting ready to update my homepage with a bunch of new photos and new things that I will be offering! Lots in store for Kristi Mangan Photography - it's going to be exciting!

I have also picked up a new "hobby" - like I need anymore... this one is fun because it combines my love for photography, photoshop, scrapping, and online message boards. I am a "siggy" designer at Simply Chic Graphics. You can check us out at www.simplychic08.proboards99.com . If you ever need an online siggy be sure to come by and put in a request! Here are some examples of siggies I have made using Miss Paige...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think that pretty much wraps up our life right now. Patrick is busy with tax season so that leaves Paige and I to hang by ourselves, which is wonderful! I am very much looking forward to spring break (although its late this year - 2nd week in April)...

Thats all for now!

7 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

She is getting so big! She is just a doll and she has the prettiest eyes!

Anonymous said...

Kristi... long time no see! Your little girl is adorable!!! Isn't it so much fun being a mommy?!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all is well with you. She is just too cute.

Julia Sandvoss said...

She's beyond adorable Kristi! Love the pool pic!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Hey Kristi just checking on you to see if you've updated this neglected blog lately or what! LOL
Hope you're doing well, lets see some Paige pics soon :)

Christina Padilla said...

wow kristi!
you have such a darling little girl!!! she is precious!!!

our girls have the same swing! and my Aubs has 6, yes I repeat 6 teeth at 7 months!