Sunday, October 15, 2006

I *love* fall...

I love fall... it is absolutely my favorite season! The colors, the weather, school, football, everything about fall just makes me feel alive and happy. Unfortunately, in Florida, we don't really get an autumn... I *know* that at some point in my life I am destined to live in a place that has seasons...

Today I made it over to the local pumpkin patch at the Methodist Church. I talked Mindy and Devanny into going with me so I could snap some pics. This is one of my favorite pics from the day. I came home with some cute smaller pumpkins. I'll wait till Pat goes with me until we pick out our pumpkin to carve!

I am so excited about Halloween this year becauase we finally live in a community with trick-or-treaters!!! We get to decorate and buy candy and do the whole halloween thing! It should be a blast! I can't wait for us to carve our pumpkin and decorate! Isn't halloween so much fun? :)

2 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

It was gorgeous here a few weeks ago but now its COLD!!! We should have trick-or-treaters this year too (finally!)

Anonymous said...

I love fall, too! And in Houston, we don't really get seasons either. But since I don't like the cold, I can't complain too much. :) Love the pumpkin photo! Have fun with the trick-or-treaters this year. I wish we could come to your house. :)