Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Schwarz Family Photo Shoot... and random stuff...

Well... for starters, two weeks ago I had the honor of shooting my friend Kara's kids. They are so gorgeous and cooperative and wonderful! I had so much fun with them! I wanted to post a few of my favorites on my blog... I'm working on getting word out about my photography down here in South Florida... mainly via friends and family and customers.





















As far as "Random Other Stuff"... I am excited and proud of myself because today I joined a gym! It's about time I get off my lazy butt and go and workout after school, instead of watching ABC Family for 3 hours a night.... yes, I am a TOTAL tv junkie!!! Although, I do have to admit, I am so excited about the fact that they put the show Everwood in the nightly line-up (6pm)... because I love that show and I didn't get into it when it first started... so now I get to go back and watch the first few seasons! :)

Anyway, that's all I'm excited about now... I have another photo shoot of an 8-month old this weekend, so I am pumped for that! Pat and I are also going to a high-school football game on Friday (his boss' son's game) and I'm taking pics there too, so that should be fun!

Happy Day everyone! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I love the black and white. Isn't it exciting to get sessions booked??

YAY for you joining the gym! I've been wanting to work out, I bought a workout video that I really used to enjoy, but haven't found the time yet to work out. Too exhausted most days.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Fabulous! I hope your new business takes off soon!
And WTG about joining the gym. Now that my knee is almost healed, I need to get back in there too!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are wonderful, Kristi! I hope your business takes off.

Congrats on joining the gym. I hope Satan hasn't moved to Florida in the last month. ;) You'll be glad you did it!

Ramona said...

Those are some AMAZING photos, Kristi!!!! Pencil me in for sometime next summer. I'd love for you to do a photo shoot of my gang. :)

And kudos to you for joining the gym. I *made* myself get back into it the last couple of weeks and I feel great! Good Luck!

Mo

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots! Love them all!!!

Good for you for joining the gym...getting into the routine is the hardest part! Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I tried to go to your website and it wouldn't come up.. I hope you get it up and running, would love to see what you do. Good luck!