Wednesday, April 04, 2007

spring flowers

Whoa - 2 posts from me in 2 days - don't get too excited! haha!

So, today I decided that we needed some flowers for our porch. I've wanted to get some plants or flowers for awhile, but I am most definitely not known for my gardening techniques. Anyway, today I decided to go over to Home Depot and check out what they had. I was so excited to come home with 4 different plants for my front and back porch! I even bought potting soil and a pot and re-planted one of them. As you can tell, I am feeling quite domestic! haha!

Here are a few of our new plants:

1 comment:

Rhona said...

Love the plants! Isn't it funny how spring does this to us! I always want to go out and buy new plants. I went to the garden centre the other day and bought spring onion, chive and little gem lettuce seeds - now I've just got to go and plant them up otherwise I won't have any home grown vegetables come summer =o)