Saturday, May 12, 2007

29 weeks - Vacation in Sanibel


I am officially in the 3rd trimester now - 29 weeks along! I cannot believe that the "homestretch" is here! This weekend Pat and I are enjoying some nice family time relaxing in my favorite place of all - Sanibel Island, FL! I absolutely LOVE coming to Sanibel and we are here with my parents and Kim and Adam too. We've had some good beach time, good pool time, good shopping, and some tasty meals! Tonight we are headed to Captiva Island to *hopefully* take some sunset pictures and eat a yummy dinner at The Greenflash.

Here's a pic of Pat and I from last night - on the dock at Sanibel Moorings! :)

8 comments:

testglobaltraffic said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! Great pic of you guys! Enjoy the rest of your vacay!

Libby Pritchett said...

Oh Kristi! You're looking so good! Congrats again. I can't wait to start seeing some precious baby pages from you!

Ramona said...

You look absolutely marvelous, Kristi!!!! Good Luck down the home stretch! I can't wait tyo meet her in July!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

You are so adorable, Kristi!! I hope you and Susan can get pics together at the end, wouldn't that be fun!!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful as I've ever seen you!!! Have a great 3rd trimester, I'm so looking forward to see you with that little baby in your arms :)
reenie

Anonymous said...

You are almost there! You look terrific and you seem really happy. Enjoy your vacation and some time along with Pat. You will be glad you had it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about Sanibel Moorings to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane