Monday, June 11, 2007

33 weeks and our sweet girl...

Well, I am 33 weeks and 3 days into this pregnancy! I cannot believe it is *almost* over - 6 weeks to go (and counting)...

Here is my latest belly shot (taken by Patrick last Friday night) - complete with my new haircut! :)

Today we had an ultrasound to check on little Paige and see how she is doing... I'm happy to report she is ALL-GIRL - weighing in at 5 lbs and she is head down ready to go! Here's a sweet picture of our little girls' face and her hand is up near her face. (you have to turn sideways to see it)...

We are so excited to welcome her into the world!!!

4 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Hey hon! So glad to see a post!!! You look adorable, I bet you can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

You are looking cute as can be! I am counting down with you. It will be here before you know it. :)

Anonymous said...

You looked so beautiful in your "last belly shot"! I love your haircut too! You just had the baby today and I was thinking about you and thanking God for your sweet little Paige! You have been blessed! Congratulations Kristi and Pat!
Love you,
reenie

Rhona said...

Congratulations on the birth of little Paige, she is beautiful (have just seen her photo on Susan's blog!). Hope you are all doing well. Look forward to seeing more photos on your blog later.