Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We have a date!!!

Ellie will be here by October 24th! Yay! This past Monday at my 34 week dr appt we scheduled the c-section *officially* for 39 weeks on October 24th! I cannot believe that we get to meet her in 5 weeks! I am getting so excited! We are starting to FINALLY get ready for her too! We've gotten down the bassinet and baby bottles, I've washed all of the newborn clothes and put them away in her dresser, and we've started to organize the girls' room! I am just giddy thinking about having another newborn (I know, I know, what am I thinking...) But seriously... we are thrilled to be blessed again and we cannot wait to meet our little Ellie Belly! :)

Here are a couple of photos from her 3D/4D ultrasound! What a cool experience!!! We think she looks a bit like Paige!


Ellie at 31 weeks gestation:

















Paige at 35 weeks gestation (1 week old):

3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Great news! Ellie will share her birthday with my Gramps :)

Cute new banner!

Kim said...

Whoa, already? That just gave me goosebumps! I feel like I just scheduled my c-section with Callie 2 minutes ago and she is 4.5 months now.

I can't believe it's NEXT MONTH that your sweet pea arrives! (Oh speaking of sweet pea - I did managed to find that pea pod hat.. hurray!)

Ramona said...

Very exciting!!!!!!! I will be praying for a smooth and easy time for both mama and baby. :)