Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Pumpkin Time!

Yay! I love fall!!! Always my favorite season! I just had to make a trip to the local pumpkin patch with Paige this year.... especially because Ellie's arrival has been pushed forward to this week - Friday!

Paige had a blast running around through the pumpkins and letting us chase her. She is getting so big and it is crazy to think how much she has changed in a year! I mean look at the 2 pictures... last year she was "propped" up against the pumpkins... just a wee 4 months old.... this year she is a big girl... standing, running, laughing, clapping, having a blast at almost 16 months old!! Just think... next year we will have both girls there! :) Crazy!

So Ellie will be here now on Friday - 10.10.08 (unless my dr says differently today). My blood pressure has gone up so they are ready to deliver me now... which is fine with me, I am feeling so DONE with this pregnancy!!!

Happy Fall everyone!! :)

9 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Paige is such a beautiful little girl and she looks exactly like you!!!
Good luck with the birth of Ellie, can't wait to see pics when you get settled in and can post again :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos. Can't wait to see pictures of your new addition. Good luck this Friday!

Christy said...

she is so cute and I can't wait to "meet" Ellie! I will be praying that all goes smooth on Friday!

kelly said...

her curls are SO CUTE!!!!

Ramona said...

Good Luck today, Kristi! Can't wait to welcome Ellie into the world. :)

Colby said...

Adorable photos of Paige! Good luck on the delivery today. Can't wait to see photos. God bless you and your family!

Christy said...

Hope the delivery went well!

Julia Sandvoss said...

Many many congrats to you Kristi! I saw the beautiful pics of Ellie on Susan's site and she is just BEAUTIFUL! Many congrats to all of you. :-)

Anonymous said...

They grow up so fast... your girls are so precious.