Monday, May 29, 2006

Annual Memorial Day Weekend at the Lake

We just got home from our wonderful and relaxing weekend at our in-law's Lake House in central Florida! It's this cozy little town (Lake Placid, FL) where all we do is relax, go out on the boat, and participate in some water sports!!! We had a great time and I'm sad that we are home (especially because I have 3 more days of school this week - YUCK!) I just love this weekend though - it's like the official start of summer!!!

Here are a few photo highlights of our trip - I'm not in any pics - I was behind the camera all weekend, and loving it!!! :)

3 comments:

Suzelle said...

Go Mom and Dad ;) Looks like a great time Kristi !!!!!

Reen said...

I love your pictures Kristi, they look so nice! I'm glad you had a great time, your Mom and Dad are just too much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! I spent my weekend in the poola nd on the lake as well!