Saturday, May 06, 2006

CRUISIN'

I'm soooooooo excited I can't stand it!!!!!!!! We just booked a southern Carribbean cruise for June 4-11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! We fly into San Juan on Sat, June 3 and our cruise leaves on Sunday. We get to go to San Juan, St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, and Aruba! It should be so much fun! We are sailing on the Carnival Destiny - we are first time Carnival cruisers, so I hope they are good! We've sailed RCCL before, but Carnival was offering better deals this time! If anyone has ever been to any of these places and has any recommendations for us, let me know!!! :)










(images courtsey of Carnival website)

Yay!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you lucky stinkin bum!

Reen said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I had a thousand recommendations, but just one....have a great time!! I've never been to any of those fab places, ever! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! You deserve a wonderful vacation, both of you!

Suzelle said...

Oh HOW FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo jealous!!!!!!! What a great end-of-the-year trip for you!

Anonymous said...

oh you will have tons of fun, the caribbean is the bomb, I should know I'm from trinidad and I loved living on the islands, have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»