Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy Hair

Yay, I have happy hair again!!! One of my most favorite things is to go see Llani and get my hair done! Even though I live an hour away from her, I still make the trek down to Pembroke Pines for her to do my hair.... I've been going to her since I was in middle school, I think!

Yesterday, Pat and I both needed haircuts, so we spent the morning in Pembroke Pines. While I got my hair colored and cut with Llani, he went to his place and got his haircut too. Then we had lunch with his mom and brother and his Aunt Michelle and cousin Samantha - it was fun seeing them, I only wish I'd brought my camera with me!

I made Pat snap this pic of me yesterday afternoon, of my new do... nothing really new, just blonde again and trimmed up! Anyway, I love when my hair is all fresh and happy! I have happy hair!

6 comments:

Reen said...

It's happy hair and it's totally CUTE hair too!!! Darling!!

Ramona said...

LOVE your happy hair! LOL! You look beautiful!!!! :) Mo

Julia Sandvoss said...

Well you have beautiful hair and your smile shows it! It's too fun to go and get our hair done isn't it..and especially blonde!LOL Just wanted to say hi and hey..isn't the cruise coming up soon? My bags are packed!HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

YAY for happy hair! It looks great! :-)

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! I need to go make my hair happy soon :)

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous girl! I love getting my hair done but my hair dresser live back home. Luckily I'm home visiting for a few days and she could squeeze me in tonight :)