Sunday, July 16, 2006

All moved in...

After a completely hectic weekend - we are officially moved in!!! Yay, we are now Jupiter residents! We still have a ton of stuff to do before this place is neat and organized, but hey, it's the summer - so I have nothing but time! We did have one unfortunate event with the move - our sectional doesn't fit in our living room - yikes! Soooo... we will be furniture shopping this week. Anyway, I'll have pics and more later on... just wanted to update everyone that we are finally moved in!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eek! hope you find a sofa!

Reen said...

Yay!!! Congrats on the new place :) Good luck getting settled in and so sorry about the sectional. Maybe you'll find the perfect sofa for your new home :)
hugs,
reen

Ramona said...

Yay for you getting all moved in but bummer on your couch not fitting. :( Happy shopping! Mo

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness! Hope you get settled in soon so you can enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I am sure that has to be a relief! Bummer about your sofa, though. I guess it's a sign that you needed something new. :) I was thinking about you today. My dh is in W. Palm Beach walking around looking for something to do. I should have volunteered him to help you move. LOL. Have fun!