Thursday, July 27, 2006

A new venture...

So, I've decided to take a chance, and see if I can turn my photography interest into a new side business. This is something I really enjoy doing and right now I am just happy to do it and if I can make a little money to support my crafty habits, then I am thrilled. My potential clients are mainly children and families who want casual portraits. I want to shoot outside, in fun, natural settings. Who knows where this will take me, but for now I am having fun with it!

If you want to check out my new website - let me know what you think... it's not completely finished, I'm still working on a few aspects of it. **Thanks to Nicole, who helped me with the wording on a few of the pages** And mad props to my good friend Christy who made the site for me!

www.kmanganphoto.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Suzelle said...

How exciting Kristi !!!!! LOVE your website :) CONGRATS !!!!

Reen said...

Looks great! Good luck to you Kristi!!
reen

Anonymous said...

You are going to be amazing!! Good luck and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kristi!!! Have fun with this!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm off to check out your site. I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting, Kristi. Your site looks awesome and your photos are beautiful. I would hire you. :) Good luck!!!

Libby Pritchett said...

How exciting, Kristi! I hope this works out for you! I think your site looks awesome!!

Anonymous said...

If I am ever in your part of Florida I will definitely book a sitting with you. Congrats on your new venture. I'm sure it will be a success. :)

Kareb