Monday, July 10, 2006

My Best Friend...

Have you ever met someone who you just instantly clicked with? Someone who you just knew you were meant to be friends with? Well, for me... that's Mindy. Without a doubt, I know that the reason we moved to West Palm Beach 2 years ago, was so I could meet Mindy and start my friendship with her. I can't believe I've only known her for 2 years, because it seems like I've known her forever!

Here's a few pics that my ultra-talented sister snapped of us this past weekend...

7 comments:

Julia Sandvoss said...

those pics of you two are adorable and amazing! Besides you both being adorable I love the shot of you both laughing and the colors of your tops together..too cool! Now when can I come visit! Total beach girl and I know we'd get along!!!! :-)

Christina Padilla said...

awesome pictures..love the smiles and beautiful backdrop of the ocean!!

Lucky girl......with great friend and talented sis!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. :) It's great that you two have such a wonderful friendship and these pics are fabu. Thanks for finding me. ;)

Reen said...

DARLING pics Kristi!! I can tell you are close by the matching flip flops! ;) How cute is that?!
reen

Anonymous said...

You girls got some awesome shots!!! I saw the ones you took of Susan too and they're great!

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome photos!!! You two must have so much fun.