Saturday, August 25, 2007

"Get the buggy off my back!"

Last week was my first *official* week of maternity leave! School started back up again and let me tell you it was sooooo strange not being at school. I kind of missed it! The beginning of the school year is always an exciting time... this year mine will be delayed a bit until November when I return back to work.

Instead of meeting my new students and teaching those beginning of the year lessons this past week... I spent the week with one of the loves of my life - Paige! It was fun just hanging out together at the house! She's finally starting to get to the point where she isn't sleeping 20 hours a day - no... now it's more like 17 or 18! haha! But in those extra 2 or 3 hours that she is awake, it is fun playing with her and getting to know her!

This week during one of those play times, Paige and I invented a new game called "Get the Buggy off my Back!!!!" It went a little something like this:


She was sooo cute and she was successful at getting the buggy off her back 3 times!! She is getting so big and I am so happy that I have this time with her!

1 comment:

Rhona said...

The photos are too cute! Paige is growing up so quickly, how much does she weigh now? Glad you're having the time to get to know her before having to go back to school. Make the most of it.