Thursday, August 09, 2007

New Lens...

So recently Pat decided that we needed a new TV in our living room....

I disagreed.

But, he bought one anyways.

Sooooo.... I decided I needed a new lens! Funny how that works out, huh! Now, I didn't go crazy or anything and get an L-series lens (although that would have been sweet), but I did get the 85mm/1.8 fixed lens.

Today I played with it and shot some pics of my best friend and her daughter... these are seriously two gorgeous girls! I had so much fun playing with them! Just wanted to share a few of my favorite shots from the shoot...



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful pictures! How do you like that lens? I've heard a lot of great things about it!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Great pics! I miss your blog posts, I wanna see more of Paige!