Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thank You Baby Evan!!!

Dear Baby Evan,

I was sooooo excited yesterday when the mail came and I got a package from you! Thank you so very much for the super-fun hat! How did you know my favorite colors were pink and green??? Momma says it looks adorable on me! Daddy loved it too! Of course then Momma had to go and take a whole bunch of pictures of me in my new hat.... you know how that goes!

I can't wait to come and play with you in October!!!!! Momma is excited to see Aunt Susan too! Here are a couple of pictures of me in my fancy new hat! I love it!!!!!

Love you,

Baby Paige

5 comments:

Rhona said...

I think Baby Evan has extremely good taste and the hat looks perfect on you Baby Paige. Looking forward to seeing photos of you both in October!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Adorable!!! Are you coming up in October or is Susan heading down???!! Oh please say you're coming up here!!!

Sue Thomas said...

Baby Evan already has good taste! Paige is adorable in her new hat!

Susan Weinroth said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! so cute.
and i love the thank you note to baby evan. ;)

Nicole said...

Those hats are SO cute! I want to get some for sessions. Paige is adorable... SO So beautiful!