Thursday, August 23, 2007

*Scrapping*

I remember the days when I had nothing else to do in my spare time but scrap.... those were long, long ago.... In the past few months I have not had many opportunities to scrap for me, just for fun... I've just been completing projects for various design teams. While those projects are great and all and they get pages scrapped... it's not quite the same as just scrapping for yourself!

When Paige was born I knew I'd want to scrap *some* photos of her... I know myself well enough to know that I won't be able to scrap everything, but I would like to document different milestones, stories, etc. for her to have to look back on when she is older. Hopefully I will be able to keep this up!

Well, lately I have had the opportunity to just scrap for *myself*! In the past few days/nights I've knocked out quite a few pages for her album... and some of them are even projects for design teams!

Just thought I'd share some of my latest pages.... since it's been awhile since I've really scrapped!


5 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Those are all so cute!!! Glad to see you found time to make a few pages!

Nicole said...

I love these layouts! I'm going to have to save them to my comp. for inspiration. I have lots of new neat product, but I haven't scrapped lately!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! All of these pages are wonderful! What a great feeling it must be to get to create all of these pages of your sweet girl. Keep em coming!

Becky said...

Great layouts! You do have an adorable subject though :)

JamieLynn said...

Good for you for finding time to scrap for yourself! You are a great inspiration! I already find myself without time (or motivation) to scrap and the baby isn't even here yet!