Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fall Fun!

I just got home from a fun-filled family weekend in Minnesota! Paige and I flew up to visit my sister Susan and to meet baby Evan! Mom and Kimmie also came along for the fun! We had a great time despite the 80+ degree weather and we thoroughly enjoyed meeting cousin Evan who is such a cutie!!!















Some of the highlights of our trip were the fun photoshoots of the kiddos (my mom thought we were crazy) and going to the apple orchard which was re-named the "donut farm" because they have the BEST apple donuts in the world - truly the reason Susan and Eric go there and take everyone who visits there!

Here are some of my favorite pics (so far) from the trip!!! I have soooo many more to go through!










































And I just loved seeing the BEAUTIFUL Autumn Leaves:























We had a wonderful time and we are greatly looking forward to Susan and Evan's visit to Florida in the end of October!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Love the pictures, they're all amazing!!!

Kim said...

I love, love, love that pea hat picture - soooo cute! You have to tell me where you got those, I have a thing for hats on babies!!

And to catch you up...

http://anotherbunintheoven.blogspot.com/

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I am sad I missed you, but looks like you all had a great weekend! Cool that KLimmie came along too to surprise Susan!
Was it Pine Tree Apple Orchard you went to? Thats our favorite place, me and erick went there on Saturday too!