Monday, October 15, 2007

Mmmmmm........

Apple Pie.... One of my favorite fall treats! The sweet, cinnamony goodness of apple pie just screams AUTUMN to me! After visiting the apple farm in Minnesota I just knew I needed some apple pie...















Now I do love to bake, but I am not a pie baker. That job usually falls on my mom or one of my sisters - all of which make incredible pies. I usually just sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labor. However after reading several apple pie recipes in the November issue of Cooking Light Magazine, I decided I needed to give it a whirl.

So I picked out a recipe and viola...















Although it may not look fancy, it was delicious!!! My in-laws thoroughly enjoyed it and I do plan on making it again!!! :)

1 comment:

Rhona said...

That pie does look yummy - well done for giving it a go. Pies are one thing I also tend to avoid making, crumbles I can do but pies I don't. Maybe you should share the recipe?