Thursday, October 18, 2007

She's 4 months old...

Where has the time gone.... it seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital with our tiny little peanut of a baby girl in the NICU.... Now she is a whopping 13 lbs. 3 oz. and 24 inches long! Paige is such a joy! She is absolutely full of smiles, she's "talking" up a storm, and she is learning new things every day!

We've come a long way from this....































To this... Here is one of my favorite recent pictures of my sweet 4 month old girl...

4 comments:

Misti said...

Oh my gosh, what a precious picture! I love her smile. Time certainly does fly by. We just celebrated DS's 1st birthday last weekend. I think I'm still in denial.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

My, how time flies! Too cute!

Amy said...

she is just precious!

Rhona said...

What a lovely photo of Paige, she's getting so big!!!! Doesn't time fly!!