Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sleep, Finally... and Pumpkin Time!!!


So I know these two topics don't have anything to do with each other, but I just felt the need to write about both!

I am happy to report that for the past 3 nights Paige has slept through the entire night. The first night was 8 hours, the second night 9 hours and last night a glorious 10 hour stretch!!! Now let's hope this sticks!!! Yay for sleeping!

And Yay for pumpkins! I just love pumpkins, they are so fun! We went to the local pumpkin patch (which was awesome this year) and had fun taking lots of pictures and picking out the perfect pumpkins. We picked three - a tall skinny one (like Pat) and a shorter plump one (like me)... and we also got one of the little baby ones (like Paige). I haven't snapped a shot of our 3 pumpkins yet but I sure will and add it to my post later!



3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Pumpkin patch Paige!! Love, love, love these pics!

Rhona said...

What cute pictures and the pumpkins make them nice and bright. Love the idea of the three pumpkins for your family ;)

Kim said...

Go Paige!!! Looks warm too - I'm jealous, we are started to get bundled up over here! Love the pumpkin patch pics - we are taking Morgan next weekend if the weather holds. Hopefully the pumpkins survive a run-in with him LOL