Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Boredom....

So, can I tell you how much I loathe hurricanes/tropical storms? We have been out of school for the past 2 days for NOTHING! It barely rained here! And now, we will have to make up those days - yuck!!! There goes our first early release day and our first teacher work day! Boo! Anyway, the media just hypes these things up and makes everyone get panicked and then it causes us to have to sit home for two days when we could be working! I am at the point too where I am pretty bored - I'm definitely ready to go back to work tomorrow!

Oh well, nothing I can do now. At least I got to scrap a bit... I finished some assignments for Scrapjazz for the first of the month and also got to scrap a bit for myself! Yay!

Here's my favorite layout that I created during my "tropical storm break":

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky ducky!!! We thought there might be a chance of school closing today but no such luck. Glad you got a couple days of r&r. Love the layout you created!!

Julia Sandvoss said...

Hey girly..this layout is absolutely adorable! And so is the pic!!!

Anonymous said...

Bummer about the days off (if you didn't want them) but at least you put your time to good use. :) Love this page! Gorgeous photo and the design compliments it perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Love that LO! How is the weather? Are you back to school?