Thursday, August 24, 2006

Card Parties

Yay, I am so excited for my card party tomorrow night! You see, about once a month a bunch of my local card-making buddies get together for a card party. Before hand we decide on a theme and each person makes a card and brings supplies for everyone else to duplicate that card. So, when you leave, you have like 10 different cards! We always have a blast - hanging out, gossiping, enjoying tasty beverages and delicious snacks! Everyone brings a dish to share as well. Last month, my sister Susan joined us for our card party when she was in town - it was great to be able to share this with her!

Here's my card for tomorrow's party - the theme is birthday cards:

4 comments:

Reen said...

I love your card for the party! Have a super fun time!!
reen

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such a great idea!!!! That card is super cute!

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! Cute card, too. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!!! Have fun!