Sunday, August 20, 2006

-The Rooster-

"The Rooster" - as my friends Laura and Rick call it, "will never let you down!"

Since I started drinking wine a few years back, my wine tastes have indeed evolved. I used to only prefer white wines - Chardonnay or a nice Pinot Grigio. While, I still enjoy these wines, I have recently been introduced to a whole new world of red wine choices.

I have to say that my most favorite variety is Pinot Noir. And, my most favorite brand that I've sampled thus far is Rex Goliath "The Rooster". Now, this is not an extravagent wine by any means (it runs about $9 a bottle), but it is quite tasty!

So, for all of you wine-drinkers out there... what is your favorite? I may need to give it a whirl, so I can continue my evolution in wine consumption!

Oh, and if you try out "The Rooster", let me know what you think of it!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely check it out next time I make it to the store. :)

Anonymous said...

i am such a wine novice -- no advise here...

Anonymous said...

Kristi....this is my favorite Chardonnay !!!!!!! COOL BEANS !!!!!! Love 47 pound rooster :)))))