Sunday, August 06, 2006

Luau Fun...

If you are looking for a recipe for fun all you need is about 15 friends, lots of sangria and yummy drinks, some fun tropical lei necklaces, and a place to party... Yesterday we had a Luau - themed housewarming party and it was a blast (if I do say so myself!)... My sister and her boyfriend came as well as some of our best friends that we've made while living down here in West Palm Beach. This was the perfect end to summer - relaxing with good friends, good drinks, and good laughs!

Here are a few of the photo highlights from the party!

5 comments:

Reen said...

I love your bar setup! Looks like the makings of a fun party! Happy end of Summer Kristi. Wishing you a great, great school year with lots of wonderful kids.

Christina Padilla said...

Love the theme of it Kristi! Congrats on your new home!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! My parents had a Hawaiian-themed party a few weeks ago and had a blast too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time to me. Glad you are getting settled into your new home. :)

Anonymous said...

testing