Monday, April 17, 2006

*9 years*

I cannot believe that it has been 9 years since Pat and I started going out... Today, April 17, is our dating anniversary. It was just 9 years ago, our sophomore year of high school, that we met and started dating. We've been on quite a journey in these past 9 years! I'm amazed at how much we've gone through together, we've really grown up together.











Here we are in 2006


Way back in 1997

I love you bunches Pat!!!!! I can't wait to see what the next 9 years brings us... :)
XOXO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures!!! What a sweet looking couple from the beginning! :)

Suzelle said...

Sweet :)

Reen said...

OMG! you were just children when ya met!!! So darling and wonderful that you have such a great history of "growing up" together. All my prayers and all my best for only the biggest blessings are ahead ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh too weird... Ryan and I met my sophmore year of highschool (his junior year)... in 1997. Crazy coincidence!

Ramona said...

Look how young you guys were!? You were so CUTE then and are even cuter now! Congrats!!! Mo