Friday, April 21, 2006

*The Happiest Place on Earth*

So, I got a phone call from Pat this morning... went something like this:

Pat: "Kristi, I made plans for us this weekend..."
Kristi: "Really... I was hoping to just relax... I hope it's not something dumb"
Pat: "Well, if you think Disney is dumb then maybe we shouldn't go"
Kristi: "Disney... Did you say Disney???"
Pat: "Yep, you've been wanting to go, so how about this weekend?"
Kristi: (screaming) "YES!!!!!"



Yay! So, we are off to Walt Disney World for the weekend!!! I'm so excited, I haven 't been to Disney in years! We are staying at the All-Star Music resort and we are getting park-hopper passes! Yay!!! I wish I were better prepared as to what I want to take pictures of, but oh well.. it will just come to me! I'm soooo excited!!!!! So, see you all on Sunday, with lots of pics of Mickey and myself!!! :)

Happy Friday!!! :)

5 comments:

Suzelle said...

Something dumb...LOL !!!! How FUN, FUN, FUN !!!!!! Cannot wait to hear all about it !!!!!!

Susan said...

Wow!!! how exciting Kristi!
Have a blast

Reen said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I'm sooooo excited for you!!!! Kristi, can't wait to see your pics. God Bless you both and have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! for disney. i'm jealous!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That will be fun! Can't wait to see the pics! Pat is such a sweetie!