Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Beauty Day

Today was so much fun! Mindy and I played hooky from school, took a "mental health day" and had a fun beauty day! After meeting for a tasty lunch at Panera, we went shopping for make-up! I stocked up on eye-shadow at my favorite make-up store, MAC. I got 4 fun colors - shroom, honesty, gleam, and mulch.... they don't sound all that fun (especially mulch), but I like them!!! After make-up shopping, we went for pedicures and left with happy toes!!! Then we went to get our eyebrows waxed! It was a such a FUN day!!!

4 comments:

Suzelle said...

How fun !!!! Good for you getting some "me" time with your best buddy :) Pretty toes :)

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

looks like the comments are working! :)

Reen said...

You so deserve a wonderful beauty day with a friend! :) Love the makeup colors....I want that!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH - WHAT SEXY TOES YOU HAVE!!