Sunday, April 23, 2006

Whirlwind Weekend

We are back from Disney World, truly the Happiest Place on Earth!!! We had such an amazing time, and it was much too short! We started off the day at Animal Kingdom, then went to Epoct, then finally Magic Kingdom! I am exhausted, and my legs hurt from all of that walking (hey, at least it's good exercise)! I'll post more later our trip, but I just wanted to put up a few pics and say that we are back and had a great time! :)

The pic of the tree is at Animal Kingdom on the Safari ride! :) I'll post more later, I need to upload from my other camera too! :) TFL!

5 comments:

Reen said...

Awe, so much fun! Great pictures Kristi. Glad you had a great time...you rest those legs now.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! Sounds like you had a great time- and how could you not? Its DISNEY WORLD!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Disney! You gys did A LOT in one day, holy moly!! Glad it was fun!

Julia Sandvoss said...

We so want to go back again. Love love Disney..something about it really is magical isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»