Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Off to Tally-Town

Just a quick post - we are leaving for Tallahassee tomorrow afternoon! I am anxiously awaiting spending lots of quality time with my good friend Lottie and her sweet baby boy, Corbin! I already informed her we would be doing a photo shoot - LOL! We are going up there for my brother-in-law's graduation from Florida State University!!! We are so proud of him!!! Should be a fun weekend, I'll definitely be back with pics on Monday!!! Have a great weekend everyone!










Congrats PHILIP!!!!

4 comments:

Reen said...

What a fun time! Hope you have a great photo shoot with the baby....maybe you'll get some pics of you and Lottie too.

Susan said...

How fun Kristi!
Have fun in Tally

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»