Saturday, April 15, 2006

*April 15 and Easter Eggs*

Yay!!! Tax season is *almost* over - which means I get my husband back!!!!! I always hate tax season, because Patrick has to work so much! These past few weeks especially, he's been working 80+ hours a week! So... since today is April 15, it's the last day of that, Hooray!

This afternoon I decided to dye Easter Eggs! I love Easter eggs! The colors are so much fun! I remember as a kid, we would all have a certain number of eggs to dye, usually like 6 or so... and we'd take turns dipping them in the fun colors, making interesting designs with the clear wax crayon, and always competing to make the "coolest" egg! It was always so much fun!

Here are a few pics from my egg-dyeing experience today!




















I wish everyone a very Happy and Blessed Easter tomorrow!!!! Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

Suzelle said...

How fun is this Kristi !!!! Happy Easter to you to :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Happy Easter!!! :-)

Reen said...

I love your Easter Eggs, so pretty! I know what you mean about tax season being over! It's an extrememly stressful time for my accountant hubby too and for us. Happy to see it come to an end. Enjoy your time with Patrick this weekend.
Happy Easter!!

Susan said...

I wanted to dye easter eggs just for the pictures...how sad is that! :)
Love yours
Have a wonderful Easter Kristi

Ramona said...

Fab pix Kristi! Enjoy your hubby! :) Mo

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!