Sunday, April 09, 2006

*Babies and Blankets*

Today I got to go and see baby Olivia - Alina's baby girl! She is totally adorable! Of course I brought my camera with me and snapped a few pics. We are going to set up a real photo shoot soon!!! I need to think of some good ideas for that! Alina looks great and is in good spirits! Baby Olivia is just too cute and definitely has her mama's nose! I had so much fun visiting with Alina, Gregg, and Olivia!














Also, today I decided to figure out how to make a tag blanket! I've seen these before and have though to myself, "I'm sure I can do that!". Well, I am proud to say that I was successful!!! I found some adorable buggy fleece and used lots of fun ribbon to make the "tags" and I am really happy with how it turned out! Now I can make these for all of the sweet babies I know! Yay!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just absolutely precious! Look at all that hair! I wish Porter would grow some in on the top... he has like a baby mullett HAAH.

Reen said...

OMG!! Sweetest pictures of that cute baby!!! OMG!!! Darling blanket!! You are so talented. Love you!

Unknown said...

Loev your blanket girl! She is just beautiful :)