Sunday, April 23, 2006

tagged

Tagged by Nicole...

OK, Nicole tagged me with this so here goes:

In my fridge

1. 2 packages of chicken breasts to cook this week

2. tons of bottles of water!

3. I think 3 different types of beer – nice Pat… (although I think I’ve got 2 bottles of wine in there myself, so who am I to talk)

4. left over roasted red pepper dip that I need to throw out – it’s olllllddddd

5. honey maple turkey and muenster cheese – which means yummy sandwiches for me this week – yay!

In my closet

1. A yoga mat – I’ve got one too Nicole!!!

2. a laundry basket full of flip flops!

3. all of my purses lined up on the top shelf

4. 2 bags of clothes that I need to bring to Goodwill

5. piles of laundry to do!

In my purse

1. my Disney ticket from last weekend

2. lots of reciepts

3. a mini-pack of tissues

4. my wallet

5. about 5 hair rubberbands

In my car

1. lots of my big cups that hold my diet coke during the day

2. white organizing baskets - that need to be taken to school

3. a couple of class-sets of books that were given to me by another teacher – again, need to be taken to school

4. 2 pairs of sunglasses - backups

5. cd's – Jimmy Buffett, Dixie Chicks, Kenny Chesney



On my TiVo


1, Days of our lives

2. Gilmore Girls

3. Grey’s Anatomy

4. Amazing Race

5. ??? something dumb that Pat DVR’d – probably from the history channel

Ok.. I tag....

Reen

Suzelle

Ramona

Christina P

Susan Weinroth

4 comments:

Reen said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll post it as soon as I figure out why blogspot is acting so wiggy! I need a basket full of flip flops too!!!!

Reen said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll post it as soon as I figure out why blogspot is acting so wiggy! I need a basket full of flip flops too!!!!

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

Kristi-I just found your blog. Did not know that you had one. I've got your bookmarked and added on my list of bloggers on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»