Monday, April 03, 2006

*Miracles*

Very rarely do I get a phone call during the middle of the day... I'm a teacher, most of my friends are teachers, so my phone just doesn't ring during the day. Well... I was sooo excited today when my phone bust out ringing "She thinks my tractor's sexyyyyy" (my good 'ol Kenny Chesney ringtone) in the middle of my class... My good friend Alina called me at 11:30 to tell me that her water broke and she was on the way to the hospital!!! I jumped up and down screaming in excitement for her! Then I told my class that Mrs. Orenstein was having her baby and they let out a big cheer for her!!! I am just so thrilled for her to become a mom, she will be an amazing mom!!!

~Sending you quick and easy labor vibes Alina ~

These pics were taken of Alina a few weeks ago when we did a maternity photo shoot!!! Soon I'll get to take pictures of her sweet baby girl!!!!! Yay!!! Miracles do happen!!!!



2 comments:

Suzelle said...

It really strikes me funny....she thinks my tractors sexy ring tone...in class....too funny !!!!

Christina Padilla said...

Hey Kristi!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you've joined the blogging world!

Those are gorgeous pictures of your friends!